Dry Citrate Haemodialysis Concentrate
DRYCONC® (DRY CITRATE HAEMODIALYSIS CONCENTRATE) is a unique and novel citrate containing hemodialysis concentrate in dry powder form. Citrate is a known anti-coagulant and anti-oxidant.
|With dextrose||Without dextrose|
Liquid concentrate is prepared by dissolving DRYCONC® Part-A and Part-B in a specified quantity of purified water.
|10Liters (2.3 to 2.8Kg)||10Liters (1.90 to 2.40Kg)||10Liters (2.90 to 3.40Kg)|
|50Liters (11.5 to 14.0Kg)||50Liters (9.5 to 12.0Kg)||50Liters (14.5Kg to 17.0Kg)|
|94.54Liters [25 US Gallon] (21.74 to 26.5Kg)||94.54Liters [25 US Gallon] (17.9 to 22.70Kg)||94.54Liters [25 US Gallon] (27.4 to 32.2Kg)|
|100Liters (23.0Kg to 28.0Kg)||100Liters (19.0 to 24.0Kg)||100Liters (29.0 to 34.0Kg)|
- Useful for Heparin free Heamodialysis
- 50% less Heparin consumption
- Improved Kt/V ratio
- Cost effective due to compact packaging and resultant reduction in transportation cost
- Easier electrolyte individualization
- Improved tolerance to treatment due to less risk of inflammation