Hemolox is a cold sterilant specially developed for simultaneous disinfection and decalcification of Dialysis machines at ambient conditions without the need for heat.
It is the right choice for dialysis machines which have no heating facility. It replaces Sodium Hypochlorite, formaldehyde and acetic acid used for disinfection and decalcification.
It is stabilized mixture of Peracetic acid, Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic acid. It is environment friendly.
It is sterilant, sporicidal, Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal.
Peracetic acid 1.73%
Hydrogen Peroxide 5.95%
Purified water and acetic acid Q.S.
- FDA approved
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- 5 liters and 10 liters pack size
- It is nonhazardous category because of very low Hydrogen peroxide content
- Very convenient to transport locally and overseas
- Speedy Sterilization within 15 minutes
- Save time and heat energy
- Easy to use
- Removes calcium scale and biofilms simultaneously