Peralox is a Cold sterilant specially developed for simultaneous disinfection and decalcification in Dialysis machines at ambient conditions without the need for heat.
It is the preferred choice for dialysis machines which have no heating facility. It replaces Sodium Hypochlorite, formaldehyde and acetic acid used for disinfection and decalcification.
It is a stabilized mixture of Peracetic acid, Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic acid.
It is an environment friendly sterilant, sporicidal, Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal.
Peracetic acid 0.4%
Hydrogen Peroxide 6.9%
Purified water and acetic acid Q.S.
- FDA approved
- Shelf Life – 12 months
- 5 liters and 10 liters pack size
- It is nonhazardous because of very low Hydrogen peroxide content
- Very convenient to transport locally and overseas
- Rapid Sterilization within 15 minutes
- Saves time and heat energy
- Easy to use
- Removes calcium scale and biofilms simultaneously